It’s a tale as old as time… the wandering eye within a relationship… cheating on a lover. Though humans take their vows and participate in monogamous relationships, it’s actually not a human thing. People don’t need a lifelong mate in order to survive. We’ve just chosen this course. The reasons why men wander vs. women may be slightly different on a general level, but this is an equal-opportunity action… infidelity. We all know it happens and we know it happens all the time. Kendall Investigations has long worked in the field of catching a cheater. With a history as old as mankind, we know those dishonest relationships won’t be going anywhere anytime soon. If you find yourself in a questionable spot with your significant other, Kendall Investigations will work with you on discovering the truth.
Reasons People Cheat
Let’s dig in a little deeper than ‘it’s just human nature’ that some people cheat. Certain situations often trigger the infidelity –
- Lack of Love - This can happen when the relationship turns stale or stagnant. After time and once reality hits, some people simply fall out of love. Enduring a dull or boring partnership can contribute to a lack of love.
- Sexual Desire - When a relationship starts, the newness and excitement help couples maintain attraction. But after some time, it’s possible that one of the partners finds interest in trying new things while the other does not. It’s even possible that a person in the relationship may question their very sexuality and what they find desirable in a partner.
- Neglect - If quality time doesn’t exist or the other person isn’t around, this can act as a contributing factor to cheating. Ask Ken Shull with Kendall Investigations about his knowledge on this topic. He’s crossed paths with many couples grappling with this issue.
- Low Commitment - Sometimes discussing exclusivity never crossed the table during one of many romantic dates. There may not be an understanding that one person assumed they were in a monogamous relationship while the other felt like they were casually dating.
And the list goes on… infidelity isn’t a one-size-fits all situation. Relationships pave a curvy, bumpy, and rough road within their journey. Unfortunately, sometimes traveling down that road results in a wandering mate. If you think you’re facing any of the obstacles mentioned, check with Kendall Investigations to determine if you need to find the truth.
So maybe you’re a little unsure if your partner is displaying typical behavior or if they’re veering off course into a relationship with someone else. Do you think there’s reason for this person to wander? If something just doesn’t feel right and you’re battling suspicions, knowing some of the telltale signs of cheating can help -
- Emotional Withdrawal - Has your partner withdrawn? Are they emotionally vacant with you? Are they in the room with you yet you still feel alone?
- Changes to Physical Appearance - Is your mate all the sudden hitting the gym five times a week? Did this person quickly acquire a trendy new wardrobe to spruce up their look for no good reason?
- Keeping the Phone Under Wraps - Has your partner changed their phone habits… like spending loads of time on it all of the sudden or started deleting texts when you used to see them sitting in a line of messages in the past? Did you once know all the passwords on that phone and now you find yourself locked out?
- Accusations Arise - Have they suddenly deflected on you and started to point their finger at you stating you’re wandering off course in the relationship? Are they projecting their guilt onto you?
Just like the reasons someone cheats listed above, the list goes on with telltale signs. Sometimes if you’re simply feeling like something’s off, you may be right. Kendall Investigations’ experience can be invaluable to you if you need help determining if your mate is being unfaithful.
Hopefully, your worst fears turn up unfounded. And if they do, you can restore your partnership and sleep better knowing your worst nightmare was merely a dream. But, if your significant other actually veered away from you and jeopardized your relationship, you need to know. Kendall Investigations can take on your case to help uncover the mystery.
Regardless of the outcome, at least you’ll find answers and make a plan going forward with everything you need to know. Don’t waste your time and energy mulling over, ‘what if's’… life’s too short for that! If you’re internally battling suspicions, let Kendall Investigations equip you with the truth so you can move on free of fear. Thinking about infidelity and suspecting your partner creates enormous stress on all parties. It harbors suspicions, and distrust, which can crumble a relationship down to rubble.
Uncover the truth!
Ken Shull served as a Special Agent with the FBI for almost 25 years and was head of the FBI Polygraph program until his retirement in 2001. At that time he set up the Kendall Investigations practice as a private investigator in Knoxville, TN offering Polygraph services, private investigations, and security guards. Ken is a member of the American Polygraph Association and The American Association of Police Polygraphists.
The Truth is Still the Truth Even if No One Believes it, A Lie is Still a Lie Even if Everyone Believes it.