Private investigators, including any private investigator in Knoxville, will tell you that infidelity tops the list of requests when it comes to private investigations. What if your husband plops himself on the couch every night, staring into his phone screen, without any reaction to your attempted interactions? And when you nab the phone you realize he erased his text history or you’re completely locked out?
Or, perhaps your wife suddenly shows up in a new outfit and scuttles out of the house before you can even ask where she’s going? It doesn’t take much for suspicions to arise in relationships.
When sneaking suspicions nag at you like a relentless pest, consider hiring a private investigator in Knoxville. It may be a solution to finally reveal the truth.
How A Private Investigator Catches Cheaters
So, what if you’re suspicions are on alert and you’re thinking maybe your partner is cheating? Working through the concerns ultimately eases your greatest fear allowing the relationship to grow stronger, or let you know it’s time to consider an overhaul. A private investigator in Knoxville, or anywhere else, can utilize certain techniques to get you answers.
- GPS tracking systems. Though an investigator dedicates themselves to your case, it’s unrealistic that they’d be able to hop in their car at a moment’s notice just to go on a wild goose chase following your significant other all around town. Instead, GPS tracking systems (mounted to the car) do the work for the investigation, and data can be collected on exactly where the person in question stops and what they’re up to.
- Text message checking. This one’s a step for you to take. Texts act as a tell-all in countless situations. They can contain a treasure trove of truths. When you find a moment, grab your partner’s phone and take a peek at their texts. If you find that you can’t unlock their phone or don’t see a whole slew of texts, this might be the reason for concern.
- Internet history. Yet another step you can take yourself to start. But, if you’re working with a private investigator in Knoxville or anywhere else, you can ask that service to discuss with you exactly what to look for and how. See if they’ve been going to questionable sites such as porn sites, dating sites, etc. One thing to keep in mind is that browsing history can be deleted. If you don’t encounter much history when digging, check with your investigator.
- Keep a journal. By noting observations down, you’ll have objective information and not a fuzzy memory to review. Note what your partner says, does. Then, watch for phone and credit card activity. This way you and your investigator can review discrepancies if there are any.
- Video and photographic evidence. Taking it a step further, one private investigator in Knoxville, Ken Shull, will perform video and photographic surveillances for you. If your worries end up with photos of your husband at the grocery store grabbing milk, you can take a deep breath.
Administering a Polygraph Exam
To get to the root of the matter, incorporating a polygraph exam can assist you in your attempts to uncover if your partner is being faithful. If you’re looking for a private investigator in Knoxville, check with Kendall Investigations. Owner Ken Shull’s expertise in this field assures you that you’re executing your research the right way.
Determining infidelity requires a specific way of testing. For this type of exam, finding the right examiner is critical. Questions must be carefully crafted to remove any room for interpretation that would lead to false results. On top of that, be sure to work with your investigator to identify the correct test type –
- Cheating/fidelity infidelity test. You’ll find out if your partner engaged in sexual activity with anyone else. Some possible questions could include ones about kissing, dating, and if the person has had contact with any of their exes. Questions may also incorporate topics such as strip clubs and placing personal ads.
- Personal history infidelity test. When someone wants to validate a partner’s past relationship history and background (including sexual history, drug and alcohol use, and STDs, this form of polygraph exam could be used.
- Infidelity related to the internet. Some cheating occurs virtually. It doesn’t take someone to be in the physical presence of another to be unfaithful. This form of test explores internet usage including pornographic sites, dating sites, sexual chat rooms, etc.
Regardless of the polygraph type, if you’re looking for a private investigator in Knoxville to complete the task, Ken Shull holds an unsurpassed resume on polygraph testing.
It’s not fun to be in a position where you’re thinking your spouse or partner might be unfaithful. After suspicions arise and gnaw at your gut, hiring a private investigator in Knoxville could be a solution. It’s possible that you’re worrying over nothing and your imagination ran a little too rampant because of too many daytime talk shows. Or maybe your inkling that your husband/wife started something extramarital holds water, you’d want to know either way. Regardless of outcome, discovering what’s really going on promises one positive outcome for you… finding the truth so you can continue living without any pestering suspicions.
Uncover the truth!
Ken Shull served as a Special Agent with the FBI for almost 25 years and was head of the FBI Polygraph program until his retirement in 2001. At that time he set up the Kendall Investigations practice as a private investigator in Knoxville, TN offering Polygraph services, private investigations, and security guards. Ken is a member of the American Polygraph Association and The American Association of Police Polygraphists.
The Truth is Still the Truth Even if No One Believes it, A Lie is Still a Lie Even if Everyone Believes it.